The Executive committee (EC) of NASVI met on 29th and 30th of April in Delhi and took some major decisions which will consolidate further the Street Vendor’s movement in India. Some of these are
- Membership transparency of the member’s organization
- Registration of all unregistered Street Vendor’s organization within one year
- Large scale changes in the constitution of NASVI, Executive Committee to be expanded and have 51 members board of office bearers to meet more frequently.
- NASVI to promote a Food Vendor Company to setup food courts around the country run by Food vendors.
- Annual general meeting to be held in Lucknow in the month of November 2013
- NASVI will try to organize Asian Street Food festival.