This year’s edition of National Street Food Festival 2015 will definitely be one to remember! Read the Festival Venue Details to keep the festival site a place for everyone to enjoy.
- Car Parking is available for visitors.
- Nearest Metro:- Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, Metro Gate No. 3.
- Please avoid carrying bags and luggage’s to keep your hands free to enjoy Food Festival.
- Entire National Street Food Festival is a No Smoking Zone.
- Toxic substances, weapons, knives, blades, scissors, fireworks, oil and gas lamps or any sort of sharp and explosive items aren’t allowed on the Festival Site.
- Please do not carry Cigarettes, Biddi, etc.
- We love a clean and healthy environment! Clean the area around tents and throw your thrash in one of the thrash bins.
No responses yet