NASVI is a federation of member organizations and it strongly believes that the participation and contribution from member organizations provide valuable support for NASVI. Therefore, it follows well-defined membership policy and democratic process in processing and approving membership.
The membership of NASVI is open to
- Trade Unions
- Membership based organizations like co-operatives, Associations and Community Based Organizations(CBOs)
- Non-Governmental Organizations(NGOs)
- Individuals like lawyer, Academician, Doctor, Professionals etc.
It is necessary for the every member organization or individual that they should contribute 50 Paise annually on the basis of number of vendors of that organization.
- For Entry fee/Registration fee, every organization or Individuals will pay fifty one rupee (Rs.51) each.
- Members’ organizations will pay the membership fee by the first three month of year.
- NGOs and Individuals will pay Rs.100 annually.
Applying for Membership
- To acquire a membership, it is necessary that organization should have more than 50 member vendors or they should work with more than 50 vendors.
- If the organization fulfills the above criteria, it can request for membership form by a telephone, fax/ email or download it from the website.
- Along with the completed membership form, The organization must submit the following documents to NASVI
1) Requisition letter in Letterhead of the organization
2) Registration certificate of the organization
3) Membership Fee
(By cash/Money Order/Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of NASVI)
- The completed membership form should be submitted by person or by post
At National Association of Street vendors of India (NASVI)
102-A&B Sagar Complex. Plot No.4,
New Rajdhani Enclave . Vikash Marg,
Preet Vihar Metro Station Gate no 3 – Near by Bobby Tikki Wala