PROCESS OF JOINING
NASVI follows a distinct membership policy and autonomous course in providing membership. NASVI offers membership to Trade Unions, Cooperatives, Associations and Community Based Organizations, NGO’s, Individuals like Lawyer, Academician, Doctors, Professionals, etc. The fee for membership in NASVI is 50 Paise/Per Vendor annually.
Membership fee details-
- The entry fee/ registration fee for organization / individuals is INR 51 Annually
- The NGO’s and individuals will pay INR 100 Annually
- Member Organization will pay the membership fee by the first three months of the year.
Essential requirements for organizations to obtain membership in NASVI-
- The organization must have more than 50 members or they should work with more than 50 vendors.
- If an organization fulfills the above criteria than they can fill up the forms for registration. The members can request for membership form by telephone, fax or email. The form can also be downloaded from the website of NASVI.
- Completed membership form along with the following documents should be submitted to NASVI-
Requisition letter in letterhead of the organization.
Registration certificate of the organization;
- Fee can be submitted either in cash / money order/ cheque/ demand draft in favour of NASVI.
- The completed membership from can be submitted in hand or by post in the following address-
National Association of Street Vendors of India (NASVI)
102-A&B Sagar Complex. Plot No.4, New Rajdhani Enclave . Vikash Marg, Preet Vihar Metro Station Gate no 3 – Near by Bobby Tikki Wala